Marketing and Event Manager (m/w/d)
MUC SUMMIT GmbH considersitself as an ecosystem builder and strategic developer of the high-tech regionof Munich and Bavaria. As a networker of local players, we connect innovativestartups with established companies, representatives from the startup scene,and the investor landscape. We are committed to strengthening the national andinternational visibility of the Munich innovation and startup ecosystem withits unique industry environment. Initiated by Munich's three startupincubators, German Entrepreneurship GmbH, Strascheg Center forEntrepreneurship, and UnternehmerTUM, MUC SUMMIT thus makes a significantcontribution to positioning Munich and Bavaria as a leading location in Europefor technology-based startups from around the world.
- International positioning as well as identification of the most successful communication channels and content for the promotion of the Munich Innovation Ecosystem and its initiatives (AI+MUNICH)
- Independent planning and realization of online communication measures including the independent creation of campaign assets and campaign management
- Content management of the website and social media presences
- Independent conception of meaningful newsletters and landing pages from recipient selection to performance evaluation
- Planning and realization of marketing and PR campaigns, especially networking events, round tables, networking and pitch events, trade show visits, etc.
- Coordination with cross-institutional project staff to plan joint marketing activities
- Setting up and managing the marketing budget
- Degree with a focus on marketing/communications or a comparable education
- At least 2 years of professional experience with proven track record
- Strategic and conceptual way of working
- You are creative and work independently and structured with high goal orientation and have a very good sense for layouts and design
- Initial knowledge of Google Analytics as well as experience with content management systems
- Experience in planning and implementing events, ideally related to entrepreneurship and innovation promotion
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in a team as well as organizational talent
- High affinity for digital marketing & enthusiasm for digital market trends
- Business fluent in English and German (written & spoken)
You can expect:
- You will be working in a young, challenging andand dynamic environment in a cross-sectornetwork
- You have the opportunity to set your own impulses with modern marketing methods and to play a decisive role in shaping the "Isar Valley"
- Flat hierarchies and a startup mindset in a state-of-the-art co-creation office
We are looking for a full-time Marketing and Event Manager (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
Please send your application (cover letterincluding earliest starting date, CV in tabular form, copies of the mostimportant references summarized in a pdf file) by e-mail with the subject "Marketing and Event Manager (m/f/d)" to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19.05.2023 at the latest.
We are looking forward to meeting you!